This is a re-recording of the set played at Bar 512 on the above date. Unfortunately the original recordings of the night were lost. Seeing as some of this set is a little different to sets before (Don't is a Techno night) it was re-recorded after several beers in the studio. And is now available to listen to or download at your convenience.
The setlist for the show is as follows:
Fingers / Rapture / Sneers Moron / 80s Interlude / Drex Resistance / Placid Jax / Old Skool / 7-0-Heaven / Wonky Acid / Erseiht / Lucky 7s / Apocalypse Cop / Scramble / Microwaver / Amen and Out / Never Let Me Down
Promotional Mix for nda_one - ‘Stalker’ EP
Contains all four tracks from the record, along with some old favourites and new classics.
Tracklisting as follows:
01. Legowelt - Moves For Ceecee (Clone)
02. Cygnus - Aluminium Flakes (ICASEA)
03. Radioactive Man - Wreckorder (WANG Trax)
04. no data available - nmortel (unreleased)
05. Jared Wilson - Paris Massacre (7777)
06. no data available - Eventually... (no data available)
07. Junq - From Below (Cultivated Electronics)
08. Radionasty - Stevie Wunderbar (unreleased)
09. no data available - Heartsilver (no data available)
10. KC Flightt - Planet E (Acid Drop Mix) (RCA)
11. CHIP1 (white label)
12. Abraham Cowley - Brother Number 9 (Yellow Machines)
13. no data available - Stalker (Instrumental) (no data available)
14. no data available - Stalker (no data available)
15. Matt Whitehead - To The Beat (Don't Recordings)
16. Human Action Network - Cooper's Wine (Alphabasic)
no data available arrives with it's first vinyl release!
With some acclaimed club and festival live sets, consisting of acid tinged electro, house, breakbeat and hip hop, no data available presents the labels first official release.
Stalker EP is 4 cuts of Chicago-infused House music with a steady aim of rocking the dancefloor. This is pure machine music.
'Stalker' hits with stripped down drums and a jacking bassline. Combining these elements with latin-inspired drum breakdowns and a sleazy vocal for an authentic oldschool feel. There is also an instrumental provided for those who prefer.
The flip side starts with 'Heartsilver', a rolling, hypnotic 303 number which slowly builds and finally opens up into a full-on acid workout.
The last cut on the record, 'Eventually...' has a laid back feel and combines punchy drums with deep house to great effect.